Your Hearts Desire Bars
Base line Ingredients (makes approx 20 bars)
1 cup Sprouted Raw Almonds
1 cup Sprouted Raw Jungle Peanuts
1 cup Coconut Oil (or Vanilla Coconut Oil)
1/2 cup Jerusalem Artichoke Syrup
1/2 to 1 cup dates &/or raisins
In this recipe, the creativity is up to you, so tune within and allow your creativity to flow by adding superfoods to meet your needs and heart’s desires… . Try simply adding Bright Earth Rainbow Superfood Smoothie Mix which has a rainbow of 17 different superfoods to really make your heart sing and give you vibrant energy all day.
Here are some other combinations that are delicious
- Dried apples & cinnamon, maca and agaricus blazei mushrooms.
- Or try heavy on the cacao powder for a decadent and healthy treat.
- Acai, camu camu and msm along with goji berries make for fruity goodness and a vitamin & mineral powerhouse.
The amounts are approximate so add as you go and mix until you get the ideal consistency & flavor.
- Soak the nuts in pure water overnight, drain and rinse thoroughly. Chop finely in a food processor or blender, place into a large mixing bowl.
- Chop the dates (or other dried fruits) finely in a food processor or blender together with the coconut oil, jerusalem artichoke syrup and superfoods powders of your choice making a rich wet paste. Add to nuts in the mixing bowl.
- Mix together really well by hand, stirring in your loving intentions, folding in your prayers & hearts desires!
- If it appears too dry then add more coconut oil, too wet then add more superfoods until you get a moist but firm consistency to be molded into bars.
- Pour a ½ inch layer of your mix into a large flat dish, (preferably pyrex/glass) and press down, compacting the mixture together and smoothing over into a flat surface.
- Cover & put in the fridge for at least an hour to allow the oil to cool and harden.
- Slice into bars and ease out of the tray. Store in sealed container in the fridge to keep consistency and freshness.