Superfood Coffee Substitute
This healthy alternative is loaded with vitamins and minerals and is very high in fiber. This is an amazing substitute for coffee in the morning. It will activate you brain chemistry, lift your mood, and energize you for hours. This drink is loaded with antioxidant cellular protection. With only a little bit of Camu Camu, you boost your daily vitamin C intake well above the RDA. This drink is packed with healthy fat that can fuel your body for hours. Add more coconut oil for all day energy or to support your weight loss program.
- 1 Teaspoon Flax or Chia Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Maca Powder
- 1Tablespoon Cacao Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ashwaganda Root Powder
- 1Teaspoon Coconut Oil
- 1Teaspoon Ground Vanilla (Chef’s Grade)
- Pinch of Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Camu Camu Powder
- 1/8 Teaspoon “Real” Cinnamon
- 2-4 Cups boiling water (depending on how thick you want your drink)
- Stevia (if needed) for sweetness
- 1-2 Inches Fresh Ginger Root
- 1-2 Inches Fresh Tumeric Root
Place all of the ingredients into a high powered blender. Secure the lid! This is a HOT drink! Blend until creamy smooth and top with fresh almond milk if desired. This is a delicious way to start you day. Cheers!