Creamy Super Food Hot Chocolate with Goji Berries
- 2 Cups Spring Water (Boiled)
- 2 Tablespoon ground flax seeds (grind in a coffee grinder)
- 1 Tablespoon ground Cacao Paste (grind in a coffee grinder)
- 1 Tablespoon ground Goji Berries (grind in coffee grinder)
- Sweeten to taste with stevia and/or 1-2 pitted dates soaked overnight
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Bean (Ground)
- 2 Teaspoons Organic Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
- Pinch of Himalayan Sea Salt
- Dash of Cinnamon
- Dash of cayenne pepper (optional)
Use a coffee grinder to grind your flax seeds and cacao paste into a fine powder. Store flax in the refrigerator so it’s always ready when you need it.
Place all ingredients in a high powered blender (like a Vitamix) and blend one minute until creamy smooth. Perfect for a morning or afternoon “pick me up” instead of coffee–or a treat on a cool day… Cheers!
Tagged hot chocolate